CORONA MEASURES IN OUR HOTELS
OUR HOTELS IN THE NETHERLANDS look forward to welcome you!
Read below the measures we have taken for a comfortable and safe stay.
Last update August 10th 2021
At our hotels we have taken a number of measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. The daily care for the safety and well-being of our employees and guests is our top priority and we are following the recommendations by the RIVM in this matter.
On this page we would like to inform our guests about the measures we have taken in our hotels and how these apply to your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to the hotel if you require more detailed information or have any questions.
In this way we hope to reassure any concerns you may have and make sure that our guests have a carefree and pleasant stay!
- - All our hotels in The Netherlands, Belgium and The United Kingdom are open.
- - A number of measures have been taken to make sure that your stay with us goes as smoothly as possible. For example, we have put up signs to indicate walking routes and help people maintain the 1.5 metre distance. A maximum number of people are allowed in various areas such as lifts and toilets.
- - We only accept cashless payments in the various outlets (by bank transfer, credit card or pin). Only our hotel reception accepts cash, however we do prefer cashless payments.
- - Our employees are there to help you and will give you the necessary instructions.
- - Disinfectant gel is available in a number of public areas for your personal hygiene. We provide paper towels in all the toilets.
- - We aim to keep everything clean, all day! The general areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and stair rails will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- - To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms will be cleaned when our guests are not in the hotel room. We also ask our guests not to enter their hotel room if our employees are present for cleaning or maintenance purposes.
- - Employees will regularly wash their hands with disinfectant soap behind the scenes.
- - Our housekeeping employees use professional cleaning products and procedures.
Eating and drinking
- - The restaurants, bars and terraces of our Dutch hotels are open for both hotel guests and outside guests (for exact opening times please check the hotel website).
- - Reservations and visitor registration are necessary and can also be done on site when sufficient availability.
- - For our hotels in Belgium and The United Kingdom, please inform the individual hotel websites for more info about food & drinks service during your stay.
Meetings & events
- - The conference rooms have been modified so that it is possible to maintain the 1.5 metre distance for various group sizes.
- - Please contact us if you would like to make use of our personal assistance in your request.
- - The sport and wellness facilities are open for hotel guests; some facilities may also be reserved for private use. A reservation is requierd. Please check the hotel website for more details.
- - We can provide you with lots of information on what is available both in the hotel and in the surroundings, e.g. local attractions, bicycle hire, walking routes, etc.
- - All our employees have been trained in the above measures.
- - The break and canteen areas have been modified and also behind the scenes the work places have been set up to maintain social distancing.
- - If our employees are not 100% fit, we ask them not to come to work.
- - For bookings made directly with our hotels, on our websites or by telephone, the normal cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you book a flexible tariff during this period so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge.
- - If you have made your booking through an external party or booking website, your booking is not managed by our hotel, but through a different organisation. If you wish to make changes or to obtain further information, please contact this organisation.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us!