OUR HOTELS look forward to welcome you!
Read below the measures we have taken for a comfortable and safe stay.
Last update January 26th 2022
At our hotels we have taken a number of measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. On this page we would like to inform our guests about the measures we have taken in our hotels and how these apply to your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to the hotel if you require more detailed information or have any questions.
In this way we hope to reassure any concerns you may have and make sure that our guests have a carefree and pleasant stay!
Hotels & restaurants
- ▪ All our bars & restaurants in the hotels are open till 10pm. After 10pm there are various options in our hotels for take away or room service. Please visit the hotel website or contact the hotel for more information.
- ▪ A valid, personal QR code in the Corona Check App or COVID pass is mandatory in our Dutch hotels & restaurants. We will check our guests upon check in or upon entering our restaurants and meetings rooms.
- ▪ We ask our guests to wear a face masks when moving around in the hotel. Our employees also wear face masks.
- ▪ The 1,5 meter distance measure applies throughout the hotel.
- ▪ We prefer cashless payments in the various outlets (by bank transfer, credit card or pin).
- ▪ Our employees are there to help you and will give you the necessary instructions.
- ▪ All the sport and wellness facilities in our hotels are open till 10pm. Please check the hotel website for more details.
- ▪ Disinfectant gel is available in a number of public areas for your personal hygiene.
- ▪ We aim to keep everything clean, all day! The general areas and contact surfaces such as lift buttons and stair rails will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- ▪ For bookings made directly with our hotels, on our websites or by telephone, the normal cancellation conditions apply. We recommend that you book a flexible tariff during this period so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge.
- ▪ If you have made your booking through an external party or booking website, your booking is not managed by our hotel, but through a different organisation. If you wish to make changes or to obtain further information, please contact this organisation.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope that you enjoy your stay with us!Our Hotels